Wednesday, April 1, 2009

4-2-09

Good Wednesday Morning,

Thank you to all of you who came to the party-it was fun having you there. My favorite part was having you there! I will miss seeing all of you every week, but will not forget you. I am collecting pictures of the practices and performances and will be arranging these into a photo album. If you do have any that you want to share with me, please send them along as I would love to have them.

I hope that you all got a program and a badge to have as keepsakes. If you did not get one of these, come see me.

I hope that all of you found this a fun thing to do even through all the work. You showed that you are able to make commitments stick. Doing so makes you honorable, dependable and courageous. What wonderful traits. I hope you all felt the magic of the lights and Break a leg in all you ever do in the future. I miss you all already.

Mrs.Charle McAtee

1 comment:

Jen said...

Kelsey (Mitchell) didn't get her costume back. (She was sick on Monday for the performances). I keep reminding her to get it, but she forgets. If you see her will you make sure she gets it.

Thanks so much.

Jennifer Mitchell